South Ural State University
Office 347, Main University Building
76, Prospect Lenina
Tel: +7 (351) 272 39 29
Ph.D. (Engineering), Assistant Professor
The academic area provides an opportunity for the senior students of SUSU and for the students of other higher education institutions in parallel with the main specialty to get a second degree. Educational process is conducted in accordance with the Federal State Educational Standards of higher education, but more attention is paid to different types of self-study. Modern education technologies are introduced into the educational process: electronic document management, development and practical application of teaching materials in electronic form. Nowadays, the area has about three thousand students studying at 50 educational programmes: construction, engineering, instrumentation, energy, transport and communications.
- 23.05.01 Surface Transport and Technological Means.
- 08.03.01 Construction.
- 09.03.01 Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- 13.03.01 Heat Power Engineering and Heat Technology.
- 13.03.02 Power and Electric Engineering.
- 13.03.03 Power Machine Building.
- 15.03.01 Machine Building.
- 15.03.02 Technological Machines and Equipment.
- 15.03.05 Design and Technological Support of Machine Building Industry.
- 22.03.02 Metallurgy.
- 23.03.01 Technology of Transport Processes.
- 23.03.03 Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes.
- 27.03.02 Quality Management.
- 27.03.04 Management in Technical Systems.
- 38.03.01 Economics.
- 38.03.02 Management.
- 08.04.01 Construction».
- 13.04.01 Heat Power Engineering and Heat Technology.
- 13.04.02 Power and Electric Engineering.
- 22.04.02 Metallurgy.
- 27.04.02 Quality Management.
- 38.04.01 Economics.
- 38.04.08 Finance and Credit.