South Ural State University
Office 256, Main University Building
76, Prospect Lenina
Тel.: + 7 351 267 92 51
Fax: + 7 351 267 90 83
Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor
Modern Energy Industry is a complex organism whose operation is provided by highly qualified professionals. Our students have practical classes at the leading enterprises of Chelyabinsk: "Chelyabenergo" (united grid operator that transports electric energy), Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant, Chelyabinsk Electrical Metallurgical Plant, Chelyabinsk Pipe Rolling Plant and others. Our graduates hold key-positions at the lagest enterprises in Rissia and abroad.
Fields of Study
- 13.03.01 – «Thermal Power Industry and Thermal Engineering». Programme: «Industrial Thermal Power Engineering»;
- 13.03.02 – «Electric Power Industry and Electric Engineering». Programmes: «Systems of Electric Power Generation», «Intellectual Electric Power Systems and Networks», «Integrated Systems of Relay Protection and Automation», «Renewable Energy Sources», «Electric Power Systems», «Electric Driver and Automation of Industrial Installations and Technological Complexes», «Electromechanical Devices of Automation Systems», «Electrotechnological Installations and Systems».
- 13.04.01 – «Thermal Power Industry and Thermal Engineering»;
- 13.04.02 – «Electric Power Industry and Electric Engineering».
- Electric Engineering and Renewable Energy (powerful nanosecond electromagnetic impulse influence over water and water solutions);
- Electronic Engineering Theoretical Foundations (wind power plant development, independent power supply development, electric drive for hybrid vehicles development, gas-turbine engine development);
- Electric Engineering and Electromechanical Systems (starter generating systems of transport vehicles with hybrid powerplants, turbine compressor for lungmotor, line driver for inspiratory expiratory valve. The research group cooperates with “Scientific Neuroscience Center” of the Russian Academy of the Medical Science).
- Electromagnetic impulse influence investigates powerful nanosecond electromagnetic impulse influence over water and water solutions. The research group uses portable generators with 100 W power input. The general aspect of the research is to decrease radioactive solutions activity. Obtained results: nonreturnable decaying activity of solutions with up to 20% strontium-90 and up to 40% cesium-140. In plutonium solutions the solution activity decreases on 90% as a result of its precipitation. Principal researcher: V.V. Krymsky, Doctor of Sciences (Physics and Mathematics), Professor.
- Energy plants developmentis. The aim is to pursue research in the areas of windpower plants development. The project is unique as the machine of double-current is used: asynchronized synchronous generator. The key benefit of the proposed conception comparing to the existing ones is its uniqueness on a point of appliance. It can work both in autonomous mode and paralleled operation with the net, analogous windpower plants and diesel-generator engine in systems of UPS. Principal researcher: S.A. Gandzha, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
Dr. Valeriy Krymskiy (electromagnetic impulses)
Dr. Evgeniy Solomin (wind energy)
Dr. Irina Kirpichnikova (renewable power sources)