The research of molecular mechanisms of chronic emotional stress development is the major university breakthrough in the field of human studies. Nowadays it is one of the most important fields of study due to the widespread chronic stress and the lack of effective means to eliminate it.
The study of stress is one of the interdisciplinary research areas of South Ural State University.
Main Fields of Research:
- Development of technologies for creating adaptive ingredients for all sectors of the food industry
- Fundamental studies of molecular mechanisms of stress
- Mathematical modeling and data processing in the field of molecular mechanisms of stress
- Mathematical modeling of polymers crystallization
- Study of psychogenetic fundamentals of stress and PTSD
- Development of individual SMART rations
- Molecular biotechnology and genetic engineering
The School closely cooperates with leading universities of the USA, Europe and Asia:
California Polytechnic State
University de Avignon
|The University of Melbourne||
Dalian University of
Areas of Joint Research:
- Development and implementation of the techniques of functional foods and special purpose products manufacturing under the conditions of technogenic pollution;
- Development of resource-effective technologies of raw materials processing and products of high nutrition value;
- Development of foods and SMART-rations for the correction of stress conditions.