Research and Innovation Services is at the heart of the University’s strong performance. Our primary goal is to support university research projects and assist in academic and industrial collaborations.
What we do:
- advise and support the university’s staff in the development of their research projects
- facilitate academic and research collaborations, knowledge transfer, and industrial partnerships
- help the University to make a significant contribution to research and development in Russia and abroad
- support professional development
- assist researchers in commercialisation and protection of their intellectual property on the national and international levels
Research Development Office
Supports scientists in their submission of competitive applications and proposals for research funding and manages relationships with industrial partners and organisations.
Tel.: +7 351 267 90 19
Financial Planning Office
Provides information and financial advice on funding sources, application deadlines, regulations and policies.
Tel.: +7 351 267 96 96
Information Management and Analytics Office
- analyses data and statistics on fundamental research and performance indicators
- develops research reports
- emails opportunities and research-related events to the university staff
Tel.: + 7 351 267 94 67
Develops the University’s intellectual property.
Tel.: + 7 351 267 90 46