Director of the SUSU Institute of Engineering and Technology
Doctor of Sciences (Engineering), Professor
The project aims at increasing the share of the Russian Federation on the space service market by means of creating competitive advantages, which are based on the ability to offer high quality and reliability at an affordable price.
- Elaboration of an investment project (including the feasibility evaluation);
- Development of a sketch design;
- Development of a technical project (working design documentation, process documentation, programs and techniques of testing);
- Experimental testing (holding all types of testing);
- Production of an experimental prototype;
- Forming the order book and signing contracts with customers;
- Production of flight models, and beginning of pilot operation; and
- Fulfilment of orders.
- Reduction of costs on injecting of 1 kg of a spacecraft weight;
- Reduction of the number of launch vehicles and space platforms being manufactured; and
- Reduction of the terms of putting the product (space service) on the market, what will shorten the pay-off period.
Project’s Key Partners
- Academician V.P. Makeyev State Rocket Centre, Miass;
- Scientific and Production Association of Automatics, Ekaterinburg;
- Zlatoust Mechanical Engineering Plant;
- Krasnoyarsk Machine-Building Plant;
- Miass Mechanical Engineering Plant;
- R&DIME, Nizhnyaya Salda; and
- A.M. Isaev Design Bureau of Chemical Mechanical Engineering, Korolyov, the Moscow Region.