When you arrive at South Ural State University, you can expect the following expenses:
- health insurance
- for 3-month period: 3 100 RUR
- for 1-year period: 5 300 RUR
- medical examination (required for all new staff): 700 RUR
- employment record book: 200 RUR
- photographs for university card: 40 RUR
- residence hall fee (per month): 1 000 RUR
Please make sure you have enough money to cover your food and travel costs:
- average lunch cost in university cafes: 200 – 350 RUR
- bus fares: 25 RUR per journey
Convert the Russian Ruble in your local currency with the currency converter.
For further information regarding your expenses, please visit this page.