Joint European Project PICTET, EQF-based Professional ICT Training for Russia and Kazakhstan
Project fulfillment period: December 2013 - November 2016
- University college Gent (Belgium);
- Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (coordinating activity of the Russian universities).
Project’s European partner universities:
- University college Gent Hogeschool (Belgium);
- Alexander Technological Education Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece);
- Fondazione Politecnico di Milano (Italy);
- State University of Library Studies and Information Technologies (Bulgaria).
Project’s Russian partner universities:
- Astrakhan State Technical University;
- Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management;
- Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov;
- South Ural State University (National Research University);
- Ulyanovsk State Technical University.
Project’s partner universities from Kazakhstan:
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University;
- Karaganda State Technical University;
- Rudny Industrial Institute;
- Zhangir Khan East Kazakhstan State Technical University.
Project’s partner organizations in Russia, Kazakhstan and Europe:
- Technocampus MATARO (Spain);
- Asociatia pentru Tehnologia Informatiei si Comunicatii din Romania (Romania);
- EPAM Systems Company (Russia);
- Russian Union of CIO (SoDIT) (Russia);
- Technopark of Novosibirsk (Russia);
- SOFTLINE Company (Russia);
- Alem Company (Russia);
- Technopark of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan).
Project aims at:
- Developing ICT qualifications framework for Russia and Kazakhstan based on European approaches;
- Creating a system of professional ICT training based on European quality control mechanisms;
- Creating a network of computer science training centers in Russia and Kazakhstan;
- Disseminating the results obtained in the process of the project’s fulfillment among the Russian and Kazakh universities.
Within the framework of this project internship at European ICT companies is planned for the Russian and Kazakh students trained at the computer science centers.
At SUSU the project is being fulfilled by the Department of Electronic Computing Machines at the Faculty of Computer Technologies, Control and Radio Engineering under the guidance of the Department Professor, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering) Igor Leopoldovich Kaftannikov.
Project’s web-site: http://pictet-tempus.sstu.ru/