PWsPhD - Joint Programs and Framework for Doctoral Education in Software Engineering
Official website: http://fase.it.lut.fi/
Project period: December 2015 – November 2018
Principal coordinator: Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
PWs@PhD is a multi-institutions, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural PhD program in software engineering that brings together 11 universities; 4 from EU, 4 from Russia and 3 from Jordan.
PWs@PhD covers the key areas of knowledge described in the SWEBOK (the Software Engineering body of Knowledge) as well as the soft skills such as technical writing, communication, collaboration in software development.
- Lappeenranta university of Technology (Finland);
- University of Rostock (Germany);
- University of Central Lancashire (Britain);
- Aalborg University.
- Ural Federal University;
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University;
- Saint Petersburg University.