South Ural State University
Office 104, University Building №8
79а, Soni Krivoy
Tel.: + 7 351 77 66 0 66
Director of the Centre
To provide insightful management courses in a hands-on, experience-based learning environment.
- Provide practical training in modern management techniques;
- Develop unique teaching methods in business and management;
- Conduct research projects on business development;
- Form partnerships with Russian and international organisations.
The Business Development Research and Education Centre opened at the School of Economics and Management in 2018. It is a modern facility for modelling business processes in an organisation. Based on the 20-year university experience in business education, the Business Development Centre has incorporated the best Russian and international practices of imitation learning. At the core of the systematic approach to teaching is the combination of business games with various learning tasks, which improves student engagement. The centre offers courses on Lean manufacturing, Quick Response Management, and Agile management. The Business Development Centre also provides management consulting services that focus on the most critical issues, including the strategy, operations, and development. The qualified specialists make sure that learners master their management skills and apply them no matter the size and nature of an organisation.
- Modular courses;
- Fast and practical training in business development;
- Flexible study;
- Learning support (Bitrix24)
- Effective training on teamwork.
The Business Development facility is planning to become the regional centre for training experienced specialists, improving employability skills, and increasing organisational productivity.