South Ural State University
50, Ordzhonikidze (2nd floor)
Tel.: + 7 351 272 33 90
The Computer Engineering Centre houses the latest equipment to conduct research for various industrial applications. The Centre offers services in the following areas:
- wheeled and tracked vehicles
- road transport
- aircraft equipment
- rail and light rail transport
- machine tool technology
- lifting equipment
What we do
- Design and development of engineering projects for various industrial applications
- Re-engineering of industrial enterprises and processes
- Modelling, computational analysis, and process optimisation
- Pilot production
- Development of additive manufacturing technology
- Computer engineering services for transportation engineering
- Development of competitive products for mechanical engineering using CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM/PLM
1. Creo Parametric 3D Modeling Software
Provides the broadest range of powerful 3D CAD capabilities to accelerate the design of parts and assemblies.
- 3D solid modelling
- Direct modelling
- Robust assembly modelling
- Detailed documentation (2D and 3D drawings)
- Technical and freestyle surfacing
- Sheetmetal and weld modelling
- Structural framework design
- Analysis features
- Graphic experience, integrated design animation
- 3d printing
2. PTC Windchill
Provides product lifecycle management (PLM) capabilities:
- Bill of materials management
- Configuration and change management
- Requirements management
- Product data management
3. NX Siemens
NX delivers the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing solutions that enable companies to realise the value of the digital twin. Supporting every aspect of product development, from concept design through engineering and manufacturing, NX gives an integrated toolset that coordinates disciplines, preserves data integrity and design intent, and streamlines the entire process. NX enables to use more virtual product models and fewer physical prototypes. NX allows to program CNC machine tools, control robotic cells, drive 3D printers, and monitor quality.
4. Siemens PLM Software
Product lifecycle management capabilities to build digital enterprise.
Solutions and services for intellectual data analysis, predictive modelling and design optimisation.
6. Granta Design
Management of materials information.
Sizing machine elements, reviewing calculations, determining component strength, and documenting safety factors and product life parameters.
8. LSTC LS-DYNA
Highly nonlinear transient dynamic finite element analysis (FEA) using explicit time integration for a variety of engineering applications (robustness, thermal physics, fluid and gas dynamics, electromagnetism).
9. ANSYS CFX
High-performance computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool that delivers reliable and accurate solutions across a wide range of CFD and multi-physics applications (pumps, fans, compressors, and gas and hydraulic turbines).
Development of customised numerical solvers, and pre-/post-processing utilities for the solution of continuum mechanics problems, including computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
Computational fluid dynamics software for advanced realistic flow and multiphysics simulations.
12. SFTC DEFORM
Engineering software that enables designers to analyse metal forming, heat treatment, machining and mechanical joining processes on the computer.
13. Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
Professional software for 3D graphics.
- Energy-efficient transmissions for trucks and buses
- Remaining life of the major parts of military vehicles
- Hypoid gear vehicle axles
- Hydromechanical transmissions for wheel loaders
- Cushion system testbeds
- Optimisation techniques for combustor design
- Technical documentation development
- Structural modelling, analysis, and testing
- Stiffened object modelling
- Vibration resistance and acoustic tests
- Physical and mechanical properties of the end product