Major: Financial Markets and Institutions
Level: Master’s degree
Duration of training: 2 years
Degree certificate: Master’s degree
Mode of study: Full time
Language of study: English
Programme manager: Maria Vladimirovna Podshivalova, D.Sc. (Economics), Assistant Professor of the Financial Technology Department
podshivalovamv[at]susu[dot]ru, +7 919 347 00 01
Her research interests include institutions, behavioral finance, small business, competitiveness of companies in the context of hypercompetition and the development of technologies "Industry 4.0.".
More than 60 scientific papers have been published in these areas, including:
- 3 articles in the TOP 10 best scientific journals of Russia on the economy,
- 4 articles indexed in international citation databases;
- 5 collective monographs.
Annual participates in international conferences in accordance with its scientific interests.
- Corporate Finance;
- Management of cash flow of the enterprise;
- Institutional environment for business development;
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring of organizations;
- Financial management of the holding;
- Enterprise asset management;
- The budget system of the Russian Federation;
- Financial analysis (advanced level);
- Enterprise capital management.
Description of the educational programme
The program is aimed at training general financial specialists (financial analysts and financial advisers, specialists of banks, investment, insurance companies and other organizations) with universal knowledge of the financial markets who understand the current global financial environment.
Professional competencies acquired:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the nature, structure, functions and mechanism of functioning of financial markets, financial institutions and instruments,
- Methods of analysis, forecasting the state and development of financial markets and institutions, risk assessment when making financial decisions,
- Development and justification of strategy, management of activities in the structure of a financial institution or financial service of a corporation.
- Mathematical software financial solutions,
- Theoretical and applied finance,
- Securities and financial instruments,
- International Financial Reporting Standards for Financial Market Participants,
- Regulation and supervision of financial markets and institutions,
- Banks and banking in the global market,
- World financial markets,
- Financial institutions,
- Derivative on stock markets,
- Fundamental analysis of markets and economic agents,
- Technical analysis of financial markets,
- Investment portfolio management.
Used information technology (licensed software products used in the educational process):
ATP Garant; 1C: Enterprise; MS Office; Electronic educational and methodical complexes in all disciplines of the curriculum; Economic business games; Test system of intermediate and final control, state final certification AST-Test; educational portal on the platform of Moodle.
- financial consultants, financial analysts, risk managers, portfolio managers of banks, insurance, investment companies, pension funds,
- experts in trading, working with securities and financial instruments in organizations-professional participants of the stock market.
Organizations where our graduates work:
- PJSC "Raiffeisenbank",
- Ernst & Young.