Vladimir Shiryaev, D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor
Department of Automatic Control Systems
Determining outer look of SV’s OCC that performs task on autonomous approach and landing on an asteroid
- Reviewing variants and choosing OCC and the OCC’s elements.
- Elaborating variants for completion of the mission.
- Justifying the requirements to subsystems of SV’s OCC.
- Developing software-mathematical model of SV’s motion.
- Elaborating algorithms for information processing and SV’s motion control.
10 specialist degree students of specialisation 24.05.06 Aircraft Control Systems
Scientific and Production Association of Automatics State Enterprise, Yekaterinburg