Evgeny Solomin, D.Sc. (Engineering)
Power Stations, Grids, and Electric Power Systems
Creating a demonstration working model of a smart house based on 100% of the energy supply from renewable energy sources, energy efficient technologies, intelligent monitoring and control
- Developing the following components:
– a generating system based on a hybrid scalable power complex with a capacity of 1-10 kW, including wind power plants, a solar power station, a hydroelectric power station (optional), a bioelectric power station (optional);
– an energy-efficient heating based on heat pumps, solar collectors;
– a smart grid system with intelligent control (including remote access and monitoring).
- Implementing the finished object, bring it to trial performance together with industrial partners;
- Creating conditions for commercialization. Commercialising the project in accordance with the requirements and recommendations of Technopark SUSU;
- At all stages of the project, performing a 100% coverage of works by undergraduate students of the 1-2 years of study, with the involvement of graduate students, doctoral students, with a specific roadmap of foreign and third-party participants;
- Carrying out strict control over the work of life safety systems.
5 Master’s students of specialisation 13.04.02 Power Generation and Electrical Engineering
Specialised Noncommercial Organisation – the Fund “Regional Operator of Major Repairs of the Apartment Blocks Common Property in the Chelyabinsk Region”