How to apply to SUSU?
The enrollment procedure is as follows:
- Register in the Applicant’s Personal Profile on the site univeris.susu.ru/abit after June 20, 2022, upload the necessary documents, pass the entrance exams according to the schedule in your personal account.
- Receive the contract and sign it.
- Pay the tuition fee and get enrolled.
- Receive the visa invitation within 30 working days after enrollment.
- Start your studies on September 1, 2021.
What documents should be submitted?
For persons entering Bachelor, Master level:
- Copy of passport + certified translation into Russian language
- Certificate/diploma of completed degree + certified translations into Russian language
Apostille or legalization of certificate/diploma of completed degree (for a list of countries) *
Should you have any questions, please contact us via applicant[at]susu[dot]ru
If you want to pre-register for a program in advance, ask questions about the admission procedure, consult about the correctness of documents, find out information about the cost of programs, please fill out the form below. The specialists will give you an answer on your email indicated in the form.