South Ural State University is one of the leading Russian universities. The scientific basis and experienced professors attract applicants from many countries. They may get education in various programs including International Relations, Philology, Linguistics, Economics, Mechatronics and Robotics, Power Engineering and many others. Also a student can choose a Bachelor’s or Master’s program taught in English.
Anudari Batsaikhan from Mongolia studies Russian (SUSU Foundation Programme) and she agrees to answer some questions about her life in Russia and plans for the future.
- Why did you choose to study in Russia?
- I decided to study in Russia because the country provides high quality education. Also I heard that Russian people are very friendly.
- How did your parents feel about your decision to study in Russia?
- It was very difficult to leave my parents for another country. Though my sister Munkhtsetseg was also a SUSU student and family knew she would help me but this was a hard decision for my parents.
- What is your first impression about South Ural State University?
- I see SUSU as a smart, friendly, competent and professional school. Now I understand this is the university that welcomes, encourages all students, and helps to develop socio-cultural bonds between students from various countries. The professors are highly qualified and I know that laboratories are equipped with innovative advanced technology.
- Do you plan to continue your study at SUSU after the Foundation Program?
- I am going to enter Institute of Linguistics and International Communication for getting a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
- Of course, I got a lot of help from them. They explained to me where to go for documents application, where I could find the information about my studies and many other small but important things.
- If you have free time what do you usually do?
- I prefer to go to the Conversation Club organised by CSA where we discuss lots of different topics in the Russian Language and have fun.
- What perspectives does a specialist with a Russian diploma have in your country?
- Many companies in Mongolia are willing to hire specialists with diplomas obtained at Russian universities as they are highly skilled professionals. I am going to come back to my country after graduating and find a job. I have great plans and hope I will realise all of them.
- Why do many universities try to attract international students for studying?
- I guess it is done for internationalization as it is a trend nowadays. SUSU is doing a really good job for that. International recognition and international ratings improve every year.
- Do you keep in touch with your compatriots who got SUSU degree? Where do they work?
- Yes, I keep in touch with them via social networks. They all live and work in Mongolia now.
- What would you wish your compatriots who are choosing a university now?
- I advise everybody to choose South Ural State University. There you will have a lot of opportunities, just not to miss.
Let us remind that foreign citizens who have some questions connected to visa procedures can learn all the details regarding the documents by calling +7 (351) 267 93 30 or asking a question by email email@example.com or on VK
If you want to get a prestigious degree at SUSU in English you may read about English-taught programs by clicking the link.
In the official Telegram Channel of South Ural State University you may read the last news of the university or ask your questions.
Or just contact us:
International Student Support at the SUSU International Office
Whats App, Telegram: +7 (902) 607 99 64
Tel.: +7 (351) 272 30 86