Faridun Aralov from Tajikistan is getting his Master’s Degree at SUSU Law Institute. He loves participating in cultural events and wants to become a great specialist. Read on to learn more about his experiences at SUSU.
– Why did you choose to study in Russia?
– It was not by chance that I decided to get my higher education in Russia. I knew the Russian language very well since my childhood, and I felt more comfortable studying in Russia. Also, I thought that studying abroad would be a good experience for me.
– What do you remember most about your study?
–I guess the most important things for me were friendliness and a good attitude from both students and professors.
– How do you plan to use your education in future?
– First of all, I want to develop my skills in my field of study and get practice. That’s why I started to work in a small firm.
– What was your first impression about South Ural State University?
– My first impressions of the university were mixed. When I first saw the main university building, I liked it very much, but as I had no friends and acquaintances here I was also a little sad.
– Did you get any help from your compatriots having arrived to Chelyabinsk earlier than you?
– There were very few of my compatriots at the university when I entered, and I didn't know them. I only knew one older fellow compatriot who was in his senior year and showed me around the university at first. But I know that there is the Association of International Students and Alumni at SUSU. They help international students with documents and solve different problems. They also organize bright holidays and I took part in Navruz once.
– Do you take part in student life (volunteer center, School of young leaders, sport clubs, dance clubs, choir)?
– I am actively involved in student extracurricular life, but I am not a member of any organization. Together with my mentors and classmates we often visited orphanages or shelters for homeless animals.
– What perspectives does a specialist with a Russian diploma have in your country?
– If you are a specialist with good knowledge and necessary skills, you will become successful. And of course, prospects for a good specialist with a Russian diploma are excellent, youI will have to take a retraining course.
– What would you wish your compatriots who are choosing a university now?
– SUSU has become like a second home for me during my time of studies. To my fellow compatriots as well as to all those who are coming to our university I advise to enjoy every day of the study and to take maximum from your student life, because this is the best period of your life and it happens only once!
Let us remind that foreign citizens who have some questions connected to visa procedures can learn all the details regarding the documents by calling +7 (351) 267 93 30 or asking a question on VK.
If you want to get a prestigious degree at SUSU in English you may read about English-taught programs by clicking the link.
In the official Telegram Channel of South Ural State University you may read the last news of the university or ask your questions.
Or just contact us:
International Student Support at the SUSU International Office
Whats App, Telegram: +7 (902) 607 99 64
Tel.: +7 (351) 272 30 86