University 20.35 invites you to the presentation of the online project “Digital Models and Twins”, which will take place on May 12 at 15:00 in the online format.
In 2021, the popular online educational course “Digital Models and Twins” is being held on the platform University 20.35. This is a great opportunity to increase the demand for you as professionals in almost all sectors of the digital economy. The course on digital models and twins will help you master VR/AR, digital processes and digital platforms.
The course is prepared by University 20.35 together with leading Russian companies in the field of digital modelling and NTI Competence Centres on the basis of Russian universities.
Objectives of the course:
1. Provide basic knowledge and develop competencies for creating prototypes (MVP) of digital production processes of industrial customers based on technologies, educational content and partner cases;
2. Create MVP of digital production processes for course clients and initiate further interaction to the benefit of digital transformation of the economy;
3. Teach students to create digital models and twins using the tools, educational resources of partners and the methodology of the University 20.35;
4. To form a personnel core (teams) for universities, capable of creating digital models and fulfilling orders from the digital economy;
5. Demonstrate the capabilities of digital modelling technologies and help industrial partners attract the teams formed during the course to solve urgent problems.