The conference will be held online on December 13, 2020.
SUSU, Association for Legal Studies of the University of Missouri Western (USA), University of Maribor (Slovenia) and educational portal "Knowledgesteez" will be co-organizers of the conference.
The conference will be supported by BRICS Law Journal, a highly ranked journal indexed by Scopus.
The main theme of the conference - human rights and gender justice - has not lost its relevance to this day. The aim of the conference was the need to find optimal legal solutions that promote respect for human and civil rights and freedoms, including in the context of achieving gender equality and justice.
The next topics will be considered within the panels' discussion:
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People and Minorities with special reference to the violations of their Human Rights
- Human Rights and Terrorism
- Human Rights Violation of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Violation of Human Rights as a result of Environment Deterioration
- Human Trafficking and Bride Trafficking
The language of the conference is English.
For participation, please contact E.A. Gromova (gromovaea[at]susu[dot]ru), Deputy Director for International Cooperation, SUSU Institute of Law.