An online meeting for students and SUSU graduates of IT specialities with the heads and representatives of the major IT companies of our region will be held on June 25th at 12:00. Everyone is welcome to participate.
The online meeting will be attended by Andrey Litvinov, Head of the Department of Projects of PervyiBIT company; Ildar Churakaev, General Director of Digital Agency Xрage; Yaroslav Golub, Director of Intec; and Anton Osipov, Head of the Department of Electronic Document Management of the Chelyabinsk Regional Centre for Navigation and Information Technologies, iTerritory.
You will be given a unique opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from the representatives of the real sector of the IT industry about starting the career in the IT industry and getting a job in these companies.
The following questions from the SUSU graduates to the partners will be answered:
- What do you think about the IT development in Russia in the future?
- What qualities should a product manager have?
- Are there any workshops/seminars inside the company?
- Are there any distance working opportunities?
- What specialists are in demand? What do they need to know?
- What companies can I already apply the obtained skills in?
The answers to these and many other questions will be given at the event. Besides, you will be able to ask your own questions.
You can also start the IT career by obtaining a Master’s degree in the following programmes:
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences (state-funded places: 13, places by contract: 4, contact person: Elena Bunova, bunovaev[at]susu[dot]ru);
- Software Engineering, the Security and Protection of Software Systems specialization (state-funded places: 13, places by contract: 5, contact person: Elena Bunova, bunovaev[at]susu[dot]ru);
- Business Informatics (places by contract: 15, contact person: Vadim Кosterin, kosterinvv[at]susu[dot]ru).
The organizers of the event: University Boiling Point Centre for Collective Work, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, and Department of Information Technologies in Economics.