The SUSU University Boiling Point Co-working Space invites you to participate in online courses which will teach how to put together the documentation needed for the UMNIK contest. At this time, applications are open for the UMNIK — DIGITAL RUSSIA contest, which has a prize pool of 500 thousand roubles for two years; applications will be accepted until May 11, 2020 (https://umnik.fasie.ru/dataeconomy/). The final will be held in Kazan (https://umnik.fasie.ru/digital-kazan/).
- Н1. Digital technologies;
- Н2. Medicine and health protection;
- Н3. New materials and chemical technologies;
- Н4. New instruments and smart manufacturing technologies;
- Н5. Biotechnology;
- Н6. Resource-saving power engineering.
In order to participate in the contest and in the courses, you must register at https://leader-id.ru/event/49328/. After registration, you will be sent the application form with comments on how to fill it out. After you complete your rough draft, send it to E.V. Bunova (bunovaev[at]susu[dot]ru) for review, and you will work on improving it together with her.
When working on your application, follow a few basic principles, no matter which category you are applying for:
- Your idea should solve some kind of “quandary” of a client which they will pay to resolve. During the selection round for this contest, the prospects of commercialization of your project play a big role.
- Your idea must have 1-2 existing similar solutions (a similar technology, product, program, etc.) It is very rare for there to be no analogous solutions; if there are none, then the experts who check your application will say that the “author did not study this field well”. When searching for analogous solutions, you can use the following resources: https://patents.google.com/ и https://new.fips.ru.
According to the rules of UMNIK, you must be younger than 30 years old and must have Russian citizenship.