A professional retraining programme entitled Theory and practice of continuous professional education” starts at the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE). The programme is intended for academic staff of the university, who not only teach classes to students but also organise, elaborate and implement programmes of supplementary professional education, actively participating in the process of life-long continuing education of specialists.
The programme intends for studying the following comprehensive modules:
- Methodological and theoretical fundamentals of continuing professional education.
- Concepts and global experience of continuing education.
- Statutory and regulatory fundamentals of continuing supplementary professional education.
- Labour functions and competencies of a teacher in the sphere of supplementary professional education.
- Development of human resources of academic staff in a system of continuing professional education.
- Orientation of educational programmes on project-related transformation of the university.
- Pre-graduation internship.
- Final state certification (Defense of the graduation qualification work).
The programme is taught by specialists who has a rich working experience in the system of continuing education. The programme features invited specialists from the Department for Cooperation with State and Public Organisations of the National Agency for Qualification Development (Moscow) and the Consortium of the Interstate Association of Postgraduate Education (Saint Petersburg).
Workload of the programme (360 hours) includes intramural classes with the use of contemporary educational technologies, individual work of attendees and their online interaction with teachers. The period of mastering the programme: January through June of 2019.
In case of successful completion of the programme, attendees get awarded with an issue-type diploma on professional retraining and obtain qualification as a pedagogue of professional educational and supplementary professional education.
You can submit an application for the programme and ask all questions of interest at the SUSU Institute of Continuing Education: office 311, 318/2 or via phone +7 951 267 92 72.