On December 12th at 14:00 the results of the Alma Mater contest, held on the occasion of the 75th Anniversary of our university, will be announced, and the winners will be awarded in Room 1007 of the Main University Building. The contest was organised by the staff of the Rector’s Office and the Research and Innovation Services.
The leading administrative employees and academics of the university demonstrating good results in research and scientific-and-educational activities will be awarded. The winners will be announced under 12 categories:
- Changes Leader – for developing interdisciplinary and breakthrough research, forming a new scientific team, implementing advanced technologies, and successfully supervising research projects, as well as for developing international collaboration.
- Science – Laboratory – Enterprise:
- Leading Laboratory – for achievements in research-and-development activity of the international laboratories;
- Efficient Small Innovative Enterprise – for efficient research-and-development activity of small innovative enterprises and positive dynamics in commercialising of the results.
- Innovations Inventor – for protection of intellectual property (biggest scope of patented intellectual property over 2014-2018), as well as for commercialising of the obtained results in Russia and abroad.
- Scientists Foundry – Efficient Scientific School
- for training of researchers and academics (candidates and doctors of sciences) over 2014-2018;
- for defending doctoral thesis and for publications in top-rated journals.
- International-scale Thesis Council Professor – for fulfilling international scientific collaboration, for working as a Thesis Council member (reviewer) abroad.
- SUSU Journal of the Year – for promoting SUSU’s scientific journals in the international rankings.
- Guide to Science – for organising research work of students.
- Talents Hunting – for contributing into attraction of talented enrolees.
- Scientific GTO (Ready for Labour and Experience Exchange) – for successfully passing the IELTS exam and for publications in Q2 and higher editions, and/or for delivering presentations at important international conferences.
- Best Academic Teaching Courses in English:
- for efficiently teaching scientific-and-educational courses to international students in English;
- for efficiently teaching scientific-and-educational courses to Russian students in English.
- Flagship of Project 5-100 – for contributing into development of Project 5-100 in 2018.
- Corporate Image Promotion – for promoting SUSU in Russian and foreign mass media space.