On December 7 at 10.00 in the University Council Hall (room 1007 of the main academic building), plenary session of the 20th International Science-to-Practice Conference is to be opened in the frameworks of activities dedicated to the 75th anniversary of South Ural State University. Organiser of the Conference is SUSU’s Institute of Law.
Discussion venue on the topic “The impact of constitutional rights and liberties of a person and a citizen on branches of the Russian law” will include the following sections:
- Theory and history of state and law
- Administrative right. Constitutional right
- Civil right, family right and civil proceedings
- Entrepreneurial right. Environmental law and land law
- Labour and social rights
- Criminal law and criminal executive law, criminology
- Criminal procedure, criminalistics and forensic enquiry
- Legal support of national security and law enforcement.
The sections start operating at 14:00. Venue of breakout sessions is SUSU’s academic buildings No. 4 and No. 5.
Within the Conference, a discussion forum on the topic “Electronic document flow: inter-branch problems of theory and practice” in the main topic-related areas is to be held:
- Problems of implementation of secure electronic document flow into criminal, administrative, civil and arbitral processes;
- Electronic form for submitting complaints and applications, the order of their procedure and decision making;
- Theoretical and applied problems of integration and unification of electronic documents at departmental and interdepartmental levels;
- Application of computer technology for execution of legal proceedings;
- Computer technology for provision of evidence in criminal, administrative, civil and arbitrary proceedings;
- Sentencing with the use of software, mathematical methods and algorithmisation of decision making.
The discussion forum on the issues of automation of legislative proceedings is to be held by the address: Chelyabinsk, 63a Sverdlovsky prospect, Dzerzhinets Cultural Centre of the Head Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Chelyabinsk region. The forum begins at 10:00.