On November 27, 2018 a NEW VISION 3 All-Russian Scientific Conference, being organised by students and for students, will be held at the Institute of Linguistics and International Communications of South Ural State University (Chelyabinsk).
The conference will touch upon the most topical issues of international relations, regional studies, and political linguistics.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Students, Master’s students and postgraduates are welcome to take part in the conference.
The conference will be functioning under the following sections:
- History of International Relations;
- Modern Problems of International Relations;
- Political and Philosophical Aspects of International Relations;
- Linguistic Research on International Communications.
Please send your applications to: studiumjuvenis[at]mail[dot]ru
You should attach the main bullet points of your presentation to your application.
The conference presentation should include the results of the original scientific study performed using modern research methodology.
Bullet points and applications will be accepted till November 12, 2018.
FILLING IN YOUR APPLICATION
The following should be indicated in the application:
- Full name
- Major, specialisation, year of study
- Section name (History of International Relations / Modern Problems of International Relations/ Political and Philosophical Aspects of International Relations/ Linguistic Research on International Communications)
- Topic of the research study
- Contacting phone number and e-mail.
REQUIREMENTS TO LAYOUT OF BULLET POINTS
MS Word format (ONLY .doc and .rtf files).
- Times New Roman type, size 12, line interval 1.0, break line 0.7 mm.
- All margins — 20 mm.
- All figures and charts should be black and white and of high-definition (black hatching is possible). Heads of tables should not be coloured or in bold type.
- Bullet points should contain the following reference information:
- Line one: author’s surname and name (for every author, surname is indicated first and is followed by a blank space and initials (Times New Roman 12, right justification, bold type);
- Line two: symmetrical to the centre – current status: Bachelor’s student, Master’s student with the indicated year of study (Times New Roman 12, Italics, right justification);
- Line three: full name of the university / institute, faculty, city and country (Times New Roman 12, right justification);
- Line four: e-mail address (Times New Roman 12, right justification);
- Line five: article title (Times New Roman 12, bold type, capitalised, centre justification).
- Main text of the bullet points (Times New Roman 12, full justification).
- Bullet points’ volume should not exceed 3 typewritten pages (А4 format, including the reference information and the reference list).
- Notes and citations should be put as follows: surname of the cited author (or surname of the first author in case of several co-authors) is given in parenthesis in the text, year of publishing and page; and all sources and publications are given in the reference list closing the paper and in alphabetical order. Archive documents should be cited as per their author or the beginning of their titles, and full names of the authors and titles of documents with all the required details of the storage fund should be given in the reference list. Internet publications should be described as per GOST rules and cited according to the general rules (as per author, and screen displayed name). Grants should be referred to in the form of footnotes.
- Bullet points should be grammatically correct, should not have any spelling, punctuation or stylistic mistakes.
For all questions on participating in the conference please contact the Department of International Relations and Regional Studies located at Room 169, 76 Lenin Prospect, or call at +7 351 267 94 14.