From May 22th to May 27th a massive sport event called Week of Sport is being held across Chelyabinsk.
Everyone can find something to do here. New kinds of sports (flatball, flag football, archery tag, and more), educational training sessions, trips through the Yu.A. Gagarin Park in the form of daytime or nighttime bike quests, and the Festival of Sports, where the most progressive sports will be displayed – all of this is waiting for you.
On the schedule:
- 15:00 – MMA Training;
- 17:00 – Laser tag.
- Bumperball. This game is being included in the Week of Sport program for the first time. The goal of the game is to try and score as many goals on your opponents and, of course, not to let them score any. The team who gets the most goals will be the winners. The length of one match is 10 minutes. Bumperball will be held like a competition. A bracket will be created by the Olympic system.
- 17:00 – Self defense for girls.
- 15:00 – Fitness training;
- 17:00 - Day bike quest. The teams will figure out points hinted at by the organizers. At each point, there are parts of a code which need to be collected to finish the quest. All of the points will be located in the central region. The team who finds all of the codes and gets to the finish line first wins. The length of the quest is 2-3 hours depending on your riding pace. If your team can’t collect all of the codes within the time set, you just have to return to the finish line.
- 17:00 – Weight Gain.
- Sports Festival. On this day, various areas will be offered, the majority of which will be open access. At some areas, there will be competitions which you must register for to participate.
- 15:00 – Weight Loss.
- 19:00 – Night bike quest. All of the teams will chase a particular goal which will be given at the start line. To get to this goal, they will have to follow agents who are located at different points. All of the points will be located in the central region. The team who gets to the goal first wins. The quest will last 2-3 hours depending on your riding pace. If your team can’t get to the goal in the time set, you can just return to the finish line.
All further information at the event page: https://vk.com/week_of_sports_2017