Linguistics and Intercultural Communication Department of South Ural State University announces the new admission to the extended education programs:
- English Language and Intercultural Communication
- Intercultural Communication and Translation
- Translator in Sphere of Professional Communication
- English Language for General and Professional Purposes (6 levels, study from the elementary level is possible)
- English Language for Academic Purposes (training course for taking Unified State Examination, classes will start in February)
Term of apprenticeship is from 3 months up to 2 years.
The training courses for taking the Unified State Examination are carried out by the highly professional teachers who have the certificates of experts in holding Unified State Examination. The classes are arranged in special academic rooms of SUSU Linguistics Faculty.
At the end of the program the certificate or diploma of standard form will be given.
We would like to invite senior school students, graduates of secondary educational institutions, students, specialists with diplomas in any professional sphere and everybody who wants! Take a chance to improve your linguistic competence and acquire a new profession!
The programs are based on Linguistics and Intercultural Communication Department of South Ural State University.
Study the language with professionals!For more information: room 472 of main University building (10.00 – 16.00), tel. +7 (351) 267 99 78.