On the 15th of November South Ural State University will hold National Research and Practice Conference (with international participation) on “Formation of tolerant orientations and prevention of extremism in Russian society”.
The purposes of Conference:
- determination of place and role of education in the process of tolerant sense formation among young people at the present day;
- promotion of the ideas of all-Russian values formation, civil consent and solidarity among young people in the conditions of multicultural society;
- development of the technologies of opposition to the extremism manifestations among young people; technologies of the involment of young people to the social creative work.
For participation in Conference we invite young scientists, politicians, managers and specialists of youth policy state control departments, security agencies and law enforcement agencies, members of noncommercial associations, youth social organizations, students, postgraduates, representatives of educational institution administrations, specialists who are responsible for pedagogic activity and members of university debating clubs.
Conference will be devided into sections according to the following topics:
- Struggle against extremism in present-day Russia.
- Formation of tolerant sense in the sphere of education.
- Politically correct competency as the factor of tolerance development.