Fill in the application form in education-in-Russia.com to get the scholarship.
The documents that are needed for the application are the following:
- Certified copies of your credit book (starting from the second year students)
- The passport and the copy translated to Russian.
- The certificate of your previous education
- A testimonial given by the Department (for students who are currently studying at SUSU).
- A medical certificate with the test results for HIV (which may be a separate certificate), AIDS, hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Diplomas, certificates and other documents proving merit in extracurricular, sports or research activities.
Don’t lose time as this year applications are accepted until November 25! Join more than 300 international students who got their education at South Ural State University thanks to this program!