Do you want to prove yourself and fulfil your creative potential? Take part in the competition for the best logo for the Youth Press Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The competition is held August 5th–12th.
The Youth Press Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation is an opportunity to visit the major Russian and international events, such as the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, and a chance to try yourself as a real journalist, photographer, videographer, or PR specialist.
To join the team of the best Russian media students, applicants must create an original logo for the Youth Press Centre.
- Upload your finished work (logo in PDF format) using the form at the link;
- Come up with a description of the logo (metaphor and legend);
- Describe the design process;
- Specify brand colours and fonts;
- Add 4–5 examples of the logo's use in the environment (generic media, merch, digital).
The winner will be included in the Youth Press Centre team, travel to the Congress of Young Scientists, and attend the closing ceremony of the Year of Science and Technology.
Do not miss your chance ‑ become a participant!