The Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations is holding a competition for the “Hope of Russia” (“Nadezhda Rossii”) Science and Engineering Youth Award. The contest aims at facilitating the innovative development of our country’s economy, fostering and supporting young talented and creatively thinking scientific and engineering personnel.
The “Hope of Russia” Science and Engineering Youth Award by the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations is listed among our country’s most prestigious awards for outstanding achievements in the fields of science and engineering, education, culture, literature, arts, and mass media. It includes a commemorative medal of a laureate, certificate of a laureate, and reward money in the amount of 100 thousand roubles to an individual contest winner, and 150 thousand roubles to a winning creative team (no more than three people).
To compete in the “Hope of Russia” Award, the following people may be nominated: research fellows, research and teaching staff members of higher educational institutions, postgraduates and doctoral students, specialists from various fields of industry and science within the announced contest sections, according to the priorities of the scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. The nominees shall be no older than 35 years of age.
The “Hope of Russia” is awarded to citizens of the Russian Federation for high achievements within the priorities of the scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation, in accordance with which the following contest sections are announced:
• advanced digital, intellectual production technologies, robotic systems, new materials and methods of engineering, creation of big data processing systems, high-technology system training and artificial intelligence;
• ecologically-clean and resource-saving power generation, improving the efficiency of production and deep conversion of raw hydrocarbons, forming of new and renewable energy sources, energy conservation and transportation techniques;
• high-technology healthcare system, technology of health protection, including thanks to rational use of state-of-the-art medical equipment and new fields of medicine;
• development and implementation of the systems of rational use of the means of biological and chemical protection of agricultural plants and livestock, storage and effective processing of agricultural products, creation and safe and quality, including new food products;
• addressing technology-related, biogenous, and sociocultural threats, as well as cyber threats and other sources of danger for society, economy and country;
• creation of smart transport and telecommunication systems that ensure connectedness on the territory of the Russian Federation, creation of international transport-and-logistics systems, aerospace exploration and use, exploration and use of the World Ocean, the Arctic, and the Antarctic.
Registration fee amounts to 13,200 RUR. Not subject to VAT.
The Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations may nominate the best contest works for the Russian Federation Presidential Award for Young Scientists in the fields of science and innovations.
Information about the “Hope of Russia” Award is posted on the website of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations.
Contest organization contacts:
+7 (495) 695-1607, usea1866[at]gmail[dot]com – Olga Boksha (contest executive secretary);
+7 (495) 695-1623, snio1866[at]gmail[dot]com – accounting office.
For the nominees to be selected and approved at the University Council, please inform the Project Preparation and Support Services of the Research and Innovation Services about your decision to participate in the contest by calling at: 267-90-19, 272-30-22 or by e-mailing at: unid[at]susu[dot]ru before September 5, 2021.