We invite academic staff and students to take part in scientific webinars dedicated to answering the following questions:
- How can I find the scientific information that I need?
- Why publish articles in international journals?
- How to achieve high scientometric indicators?
- Do I have to pay for the publication?
- In which journal should I publish my work?
- How to prepare a publication to be accepted for an international journal?
Organizer is the Boiling Point of Astrakhan State University.
August 26, 11:00 – Science as an Informational Process. What Does Scientometrics Measure?
August 27, 1:00 – Scientific Information Resources: Web of Science, Scopus, Springer Nature, Russian Science Citation Index, etc.
August 28, 11:00 – Pseudo-scientific Business. How Not to Fall Victim to Scam
August 31,11:00 – Preparating Articles for International Journals
Wednesday, 26 August, 2020 - 11:00 to Monday, 31 August, 2020 - 11:00
Evgeniy Zagoskin, Office of Internet Portals and Social Media, 267-92-86