On July 20th an online marathon was launched by the Institute of Engineering and Technology. Every day, from 14:00 till 16:00, the selection committees of the faculties join the direct communication line with applicants. This became possible thanks to the Google Meet platform.
In a real-time mode applicants can ask their questions to representatives of the faculties. They can firsthand learn about the educational programmes being offered; or take an online tour around the classrooms and specialized laboratories. To do that, you just need to click one of the provided links.
The SUSU Institute of Engineering and Technology is the major subdivision of South Ural State University. The strategy of the general development of the Institute of Engineering and Technology is related to the digitalization of industry and the transition of technologies Engineering 3.0 to Industry 4.0.
In 2020 the Institute accepts applicants for 27 Bachelor's degree and Specialist programmes for the full-time studies (769 state-funded places); and 23 Master's degree programmes (253 state-funded places).
In addition, for the part-time studies, 11 Bachelor's degree programmes and 5 Master's degree programmes are being offered within contract-based education.
The online consultation will be held via the Google Meet platform.
You can join the video meeting on Google Meet either from you PC, or smartphone.
Online Consultations Schedule
Faculty of Materials Science and Metallurgy Engineering
July 27, from 14:00 till 16:00
The faculty's strategic field of development is the New Materials and Digital Technologies in Metallurgical Production
Bachelor's degree and Specialist programmes:
- 15.03.01 Mechanical Engineering, programme "Equipment and Technology of Welding Production";
- 15.03.02 Technological Machines and Equipment, programme "Process Equipment Engineering";
- 22.03.01 Materials Science and Materials Technology;
- 22.03.02 Metallurgy;
- 22.03.02 Metallurgy (full-time and part-time)
Faculty of Automotive Engineering
July 28, from 14:00 till 16:00
The faculty's strategic field of development is the Energy-efficient Engines, and Smart Transport.
Bachelor's degree and Specialist programmes:
- 13.03.02 Electrical Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering, programme "Electrical Equipment and Electronic Systems for Land Transport";
- 13.03.03 Power Engineering, programme "Internal Combustion Engines";
- 23.03.01 Transportation Processes Technology, programme "Organizing of Transportation by Motor Vehicles";
- 23.03.02 Land Transport and Technological Complexes, programme "Automotive Vehicles", programme "Hoisting-and-transport and Construction Road Vehicles and Equipment";
- 23.03.03 Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes, programme "Automotive Vehicles Service";
- 23.05.02 Vehicles of Special Designation, specialization "Military Track-type and Wheeled Vehicles".
Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
July 29, from 14:00 till 16:00
The faculty's strategic field of development is the Advanced Small Spacecraft; Low-thrust Engines. Intelligent Materials and Constructions.
- 13.03.02 Electrical Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering, programme "Electrical Equipment for Aircraft";
- 15.03.03 Applied Mechanics, programme "Applied Mechanics, Dynamics and Strength of Machines";
- 24.03.01 Guided Missile Systems and Cosmonautics, programme "Aircrafts";
- 17.05.01 Ammunition and Detonators, specialization "Technology of Production, Loading and Testing of Ammunition";
- 24.05.01 Designing, Production and Operation of Missiles and Rocket and Space Complexes, specialization "Rocket-propelled Transportation Systems";
- 24.05.02 Aircraft and Rocket Engines Designing, specialization "Designing of Liquid-Propellant Rocket Engines".
Faculty of Energy and Power Engineering
July 30, from 14:00 till 16:00
The faculty's strategic field of development is the Digital Distributed Power Generation and Intelligent Electric Drive.
- 13.03.01 Thermal Power Engineering and Thermal Engineering, programme "Industrial Thermal Power Engineering";
- 13.03.02 Electrical Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering (Э), programme "Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Plants and Technological Complexes", programme "Electric Power Supply for Industrial Enterprises and Cities", programme "Electric Power Systems with Integrated Relay Protection and Automation", programme "Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, and Electrical Technology".
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
July 31, from 14:00 till 16:00
The faculty's strategic field of development is the Digital Technology and Robotic Technological Systems in Mechanical Engineering.
- 15.03.02 Technological Machinery and Equipment, programme "Hydraulic Machines, Hydraulic Drives, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Control Systems";
- 15.03.04 Automation of Technological Processes and Productions, programme "Automation of Technological Processes in Industry";
- 15.03.04 Automation of Technological Processes and Productions, (full-time and part-time), programme " Automation of Technological Processes in Metallurgy";
- 15.03.05 Design and Engineering Support of Mechanical Engineering Productions, programme "Cyber Physical Systems and Technologies in Mechanical Engineering";
- 15.03.06 Mechatronics and Robotics, programme " Mechatronics Systems in Automated Production";
- 15.03.06 Mechatronics and Robotics (in English), programme "Mechatronics";
- 20.03.01 Technosphere Safety;
- 20.05.01 Fire Safety.
Click the link and you will be directed to the Google Meet video conference.
Be sure to switch off the microphone if you do not need to speak to other participants . If one person is speaking, we recommend that others keep silence, do not interrupt the speaker and do not speak to someone else at this time. This may get the other conference participants confused.