The 6th International Festival entitled We Are All Different, but We Are Together will be held at South Ural State University on February 25-27, where students of different nationalities studying at SUSU will take part.
The festival is organized annually by the Institute of Linguistics and International Communications with the support from the Sociocultural Adaptation Centre.
On February 25, the following educational lectures will be held in the Sigma Education and Recreation Building:
- 11:30 Lecture in English by Hansen Darla Marie from the USA: "My Experience in Teaching English"
- 12:10 Lecture by student Polina Vlasova, who was an exchange student in China for one year: "5 Ways to Adapt in China"
- 12:30 Lecture by Star Travel company: "Internships and Studies Abroad”
The next day, February 26, the following creative master classes will take place in the Sigma Education and Recreation Building:
- 11:30 Master class by a student from Indonesia Eban Haezer: "Origami: Animals and Flowers"
- 13:30 Master class on acting by an experienced teacher Irina Kislova
- 15:20 Master class on salsa by Latin Americans Angela, Mercy and Ana Lucia
The festival will close on February 27 with a big concert in the SUSU Assembly Hall. The concert starts at 13:30.
The program includes Russian folk dance Zimushka-Zima (Winter) by international students, fluting, tango, songs in Chinese, presentation by the invited guests from the UNESCO school, and much more.
We Are All Different, but We Are Together! Festival became a tradition for SUSU, because more than fifty languages are spoken at our university, and representatives of many nations study here.