A competition for a scholarship for exchange study in Denmark has been announced.
Program language is English
Program length is 5-12 months for postgraduate students, 5-10 months for Master’s students.
The scholarship includes:
- Free education over the course of one or two semesters;
- Stipend (depending on the university).
The deadline to submit your documents to participate in the program is February 11, 2020 (documents must be delivered to the address shown below by this date).
Documents must be sent to: 51 Lusinovskaya St., Moscow, 117997 (to the Department of International Partnerships of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia); you can indicate the telephone number 8-985-061-57-11 on the envelope.
To enrol, you must choose a university (universities) in Denmark, then prepare and send the package of documents for the Russian side and the Danish side, after which the candidates will be chosen on a competitive basis.
Documents for the Russian side:
- A letter of representation of your higher educational institution, signed by the rector or a vice-rector. You must indicate your chosen university (indicate the name in English and Russian) and the length of study (in months);
- Biographical letter about the candidate (freeform) with a glued or taped 3x4cm photograph. The letter must include: your full name; date of birth; birthplace; Russian internal passport information; international passport information (number, date of issue, date of expiration); level of education; your diplomas; your home address; your contact number; and your e-mail;
- Certificate confirming your level of English mastery;
- Copy of your international passport (the first page with your photograph).
Documents for the Danish side:
Hard-copy documents (two copies) as listed on the website in English.
Please direct questions, if any, to the Centre for International Education, Room 161, Main University Building; phone number: 272-32-22.