A presentation of a new advanced training course will be held November 19th at 13:00 in Room 434/3б.
The 2019-2020 continuing education course from Emerson is based on development of the skills necessary for professionals in the field of designing, implementation and operation of modern automated systems for controlling technological processes.
The training will be held in a new laboratory utilizing innovative technologies by Emerson.
Contents and features of the program:
- Overview of the main modern means of automation;
- Use of wireless technologies in industrial automation;
- Virtualization or means of automation;
- Digital twins and operator training systems;
- Cyber security for industry;
- Systems for diagnosing and servicing smart industrial sensors;
- 70% of the course is practical training.
Participation in the program is free for SUSU students. Upon successful completion of the course, students are awarded a certificate of advanced training.
- November, December 2019 – filling out of forms for participation in the program;
- February-May 2020 – classes. Course load – 72 hours.
Those who wish to complete this course must fill out the participant form.