On April 16th of 2019, a traditional Inter-university Student Science-to-practice Conference was held at the Department of International Relations, Politology and Regional Studies of the Institute of Linguistics and International Communications. Similar to the previous years, among the conference participants were students of not only South Ural State University, but also of the friendly South Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University (CSPU).
With special pleasure we would like to note that the conference presentations were delivered by Bachelor’s students, Master’s students and postgraduates, what made it possible to take a look at the issues under discussion from different points of view and from different levels of scientific mastery. The conference program included five sections, in which winners were announced under the following categories.
Section 1. International Relations and World Integration
- Contribution into Science category – Ksenia Raschupkina (SUSU)
- Best Report Presentation category – Ekaterina Semina (SUSU)
- Eloquence category – Polina Starikova (SUSU)
Section 2. Global and Regional Economical Processes
- Contribution into Science category – Viktor Alimov, Pavel Borodachev (SUSU)
- Best Report Presentation category – Angelina Poddubnaiia (SUSU)
- Eloquence category – Igor Mukushev (SUSU)
Section 3. Cognitive and Discourse Research Studies
- Contribution into Science category – Alina Zudova (CSPU)
- Best Report Presentation category – Marina Shipilova (CSPU)
- Eloquence category – Evgeniia Brovkina (CSPU)
Section 4. Intercultural Communication and Dialogue of Cultures
- Contribution into Science category – Aleksei Kulakov (SUSU)
- Best Report Presentation category – Anna Komissarova (CSPU)
- Eloquence category – Valeria Netsvetaeva (CSPU)
Section 5. Social and Cultural Aspects of International Relations
- Contribution into Science category – Alina Atkina (SUSU)
- Best Report Presentation category – Sabina Elgina (CSPU)
- Eloquence category – Svetlana Kuznetsova (CSPU)
Our congratulations to the winners and we wish you success in further scientific studies!