The Department of International Relations and Regional Studies and the Department of Russian as a Foreign Language of South Ural State University’s Institute of Linguistics and International Communications invite to take part in inter-university student science-to-practice conference on Topical Problems in Science: Opinion of the Young, which is to take place on April 16 of 2019.
The goal of the conference: discussion of topical issues of contemporary science with the goal to apply theoretical knowledge by young specialists in the process of their studying at the university and their further labor activity.
The following issues, which determine operation of sections within the scientific forum, are supposed to be discussed at the conference:
- Modern tendencies in development of international relations and global politics.
- Philosophic knowledge as a universal human value and science.
- Topical issues of universal history, methodology, historiography and source studies.
- Problems of theory and practice of management under conditions of Russian economics.
- Modern information systems and technologies in professional education.
- Political culture of the society.
- Media education and media literacy.
- Financial markets and institutions.
- Topical issues of integration in the Eurasian space.
- Features of handling businesses and business strategy.
- Theoretical fundamentals and techniques of teaching Russian language and literature.
- Corpus linguistics as a section of applied linguistics.
- Discourse analysis as a method for communication research.
- Topical issues of foreign language teaching methods.
- Chinese language at higher education institutions: linguistic and cultural aspects of its teaching.
- Teacher of Russian as a foreign language as an intermedium in the dialogue of cultures.
- The main issues of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
- Education as a social-and-cultural phenomenon.
- International students in Russian higher education institutions: problems of inter-ethnic interaction.
In order to take part in the Conference, one needs to:
Send materials via email studiumjuvenis[at]mail[dot]ru marked as “Conference” till April 2 of 2019 with two attached files:
- Article (Microsoft Word 2003 text editor, formats .rtf or .doc)
- Application for participation (Surname, name, patronymic. Higher education institution, Faculty, year of study, specialty. Topic of report. Contact phone, address. The need to get provided with technical facilities for presentation).
Make sure that your letter has been received. Verification comes to the e-mail address from which the materials have been sent. If you haven’t received verification by the Organising Committee within 4 days, resend the letter.
If any questions regarding participation in the Conference, please contact the Department of International Relations and Regional Studies by the address: 76 Lenin prospect, office 169, or by phone: +7 (351) 267-94-14.