Indian Council for Cultural Relations offers scholarship programs for the citizens of Russia within the frameworks of the exchange for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Excellent/good academic performance;
- Aged 18 to 30;
- Knowledge of English;
- Language of studies – English;
- Studies and accommodation are free of charge, and monthly scholarship payments.
To enrol, you need to choose a university in India, prepare the package of documents for the Russian and Indian parties, and after that the candidates are selected on a competition basis.
Deadline for submitting the documents to participate in this programme is before February 13, 2019.
For a detailed information about the programme and the list of documents, please visit:
- Russian: General information and documents for the Russian party
- English: List of documents for the Indian party, list of universities and general information
List of universities:
General information in English:
For the Indian party, it is required to register in the system, fill out a questionnaire and upload the documents http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/#myLogin
For a detailed information, please contact the Centre for International Education,
Room 161 of the main university building, +7 351 272 32 22