The SUSU Institute of Supplementary Education under support of the Apparatus of Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Ural Federal District, the Union of Directors of Institutions and Subdivisions of Supplementary Professional Education and Employers, the Council of University Rectors of the Ural Federal District, and the Russia’s Journalism Training Association is to hold the 4th international science-to-practice conference entitled “A University of the 21st Century in the System of Continuous Education” on October 11th through 12th of 2018. Official website of the conference is unicont21.susu.ru.
The conference is aimed at extending the international and interdisciplinary cooperation of teaching staff, researchers and organizers of education system in the sphere of continuous education through exchange of opinions and a discussion of global and particular problems of continuous education.
The major issues to be discussed at the conference:
- Mission of a university in the system of continuous education;
- Problems of improving the training of specialists for prioritized areas of science and technology development of the Russian Federation;
- Structuring of supplementary professional education on the basis of project directions of the university’s transformation;
- Training of research and academic staff for project-and-analysis activity for the university’s transformation;
- Digital transformation in the system of continuous education;
- Social partnership of employers and universities in learning and teaching support material for continuous education considering professional standards;
- Specificity of methods and organization forms of continuous professional education;
- Acmeological approach to the personality of a continuous education teacher.
Publication of results:
Materials of the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings included in Russian Science Citation Index. Official languages of the conference are Russian and English. (Appendix 2. Requirements for article formatting).
Documents on vocational enhancement:
On-site participants of the conference will receive a certificate on vocational enhancement issued in standard form (16 hours). A necessary requirement for obtaining the document is active participation in the conference within two days, and attending a master class (section) of the participant’s choice.
Participation in the conference:
- for audience members – free of charge
- participation in the conference, master classes and roundtable discussions with the following obtainment of the certificate on vocational enhancement and the possibility to get published in the Conference Proceedings costs 300 rubles including 18% VAT (you can download payment documents at the conference’s website unicont21.susu.ru)
Deadlines for materials submission:
- till September 10 of 2018: submission of articles and supplementary documents (requirements for article formatting and forms of supplementary documents for an articles can be downloaded at the conference’s website unicont21.susu.ru)
- till September 24 of 2018: submission of applications for on-site participation in the conference (the application form can be downloaded at the conference’s website unicont21.susu.ru)