On May 15th and 16th, SUSU students are invited to join in on an informational session about education in joint Master’s Degree programs between SUSU and Clark University (USA). At this session, the possibilities of studying abroad will be covered, as well as international education, and obtaining Double Master’s Degrees.
The joint Master’s Degree program between SUSU and Clark University is being fulfilled since 2011, and over this time more than 150 students have graduated under it. The Double Degree training is provided in Management: Geoinformation Systems in Management (in the USA – Master of Science in Information Technologies); and in Management: Strategic and Informational Marketing (in the USA - Master of Science in Professional Communications).
Advantages of the program:
- High status of the universities: SUSU is listed in the Top 20 universities in Russia; Clark University is among the top 400 universities around the world, according to international rankings;
- Advanced study of theory, and practical training of Master’s students for professional activities based on the methods and styles of working of international companies;
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn two degrees – a Russian degree and an American degree;
- Professional education alongside intensive English study; the first semester is held in Russian with intensive English study, in the other semesters – classes are taught in English, which makes it possible to gain good mastery of English before travelling to the USA;
- Classes are held in the evening, 4 times a week, which makes it possible to mix education and work;
- Both “fresh” graduates and those who graduated from the university several years ago can become Master’s students;
- Studying under a Master’s program allows to master a new area of work, different from your first degree;
- The opportunity for legal work in the field of your specialization in the USA for 3 years, as approved by the US migration services;
- Neither program requires special skills upon enrolling.
In the session, questions on the rules of enrollment for 2018, price policies, formats, and structure of this program will be discussed. The session will be held in two languages (English and Russian).
The meeting will be held at 17:00, gathering around Room 161 of the main SUSU building.
For all questions, please call at: +7 (351) 272 -32-22