The SUSU School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science invites everyone to an Open House Day to learn about its Master’s programs on April 26th.
A presentation of the SEECS Master’s programs of will be held at Room 434/3B (87 Lenin Prospect) at 17:00. During the presentation students will be provided with information they need about how to enroll in Master’s programs. They will meet the heads of the Master’s programs, as well as will have a chance to complete test exercises for enrolling in the Master’s programs, and learn about the Double Degree programs.
By enrolling in a Master’s program at the SEECS, you will be able to:
- Solve important research issues;
- Interact with business partners of the Master’s programs;
- Obtain a degree from a European university;
- Become a unique specialist.
Fields of study for Master’s students in the SEECS:
- Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology;
- Informatics and Computer Machines;
- Infocommunication Technologies and Communication Systems;
- Design and Technology of Electronic Devices;
- Instrument Engineering;
- Control in Engineering Systems.
For more information, please call at: +7(351) 267-94-21