On April 18 of 2018, research projects of students, postgraduates and young scientists of SUSU were presented at PG Metran AO.
By the result of voting, the jury determined the winning projects as follows:
- Konstantin Romanov (the project entitled “Self-contained power supply plant under condition of low temperatures of the environment”). The company is ready to provide Konstantin with a place for conducting experimental research in the frameworks of project’s implementation.
- Danil Salov (the project entitled “The use of matrix pencil method for big data processing”);
- Ekaterina Tugova (the project entitled “Simulation of ultrasonic wave distribution in the problem of technical condition diagnostics of pressure converters”). The company is ready to provide Ekaterina with a place for conducting experimental research in the frameworks of project’s implementation.
- Nikita Savostienko (the project entitled “Mechatronic system of single-standard elevator with enhanced positioning accuracy and smoothness of cargo shifting”).
- Yaroslav Zagoskin (the project entitled “Power efficient moisture system at an industrial space of large area on the basis of ZigBee technology”).
Awarding of all participants and winners of the contest will take place at the territory of PG Metran AO.