The Academic Center for Student Skills of the SUSU Institute of Supplementary Education is inviting all students and post-graduates interested in Internet Advertising to complete the entrance level of the INTERNET MARKETING supplementary education course.
Sections of the entrance level Internet Marketing course:
- Copy-writing Basics
- Contextual and Media Advertising
- Internet Analytics
- Social Networks
- Target Advertising
- Landing Page
- Internet Videos
- The course is 70% practical training;
- Includes individual and team work;
- Additional materials for the course, helpful services, and contact with the teachers will be provided in a closed VKontakte group for the course students;
- The students will be introduced to leading specialists and web-promotion masters throughout the course.
Course length – 6 weeks/1.5 months. Classed held twice a week.
Upon completing the course, the students will receive a continuing education certificate (72 hours) or a certificate of completion.
THE INTRODUCTORY LESSON will be held February 8th at Room 316 (SUSU Building 2, 85 Lenin Prospect).
The goal of the introductory lesson is getting acquainted with the course curriculum and teachers, and answering all organizational questions.
You can sign up for the course, the introductory lesson, or ask questions: