26/11/2015 at 15.00 in the assembly hall of the University will take place the annual information day for foreign citizens, working and studying in SUSU.
The central theme of the event will be the presentation of the program to improve the competitiveness of the university in the global market of educational programs and research in the framework of the project «5-100».
There will be a broad discussion of the program of activities in the field of international education planned during the implementation of the program. It is known that in the end of October in Vladivostok South Ural State University by an international expert council was included in the top twenty universities in Russia - participants of the project to improve global competitiveness. The Information day will give you a chance to ask all the questions about the project and what changes await foreign students.
In addition, within the framework of the Information day, students from different countries will be able to:
- learn the latest news about our university;
- obtain current information on migration law directly from the staff of the Federal Migration Service of Russia in the Chelyabinsk region;
- learn about the rules of admission to South Ural State University;
- to ask questions about the rules of settlement and stay in dormitory campus ;
- learn detailed information about the features of the recognition of foreign documents;
- get detailed information about the association of foreign students and how to join it.
We invite everyone to take part in the event.