The Administration of South Ural State University congratulates the students and postgraduates with getting the Russian Federation President's Scholarship!
The scholarship was given to the following students and postgraduates of full-time in accordance with the educational programs of higher professional education which have the state accreditation and relevant priority-oriented directions of modernization and technological development of Russian economics:
- Vechteyn Nikita Andreevich, ATE-531;
- Kostin Aleksey Aleksandrovich, ATE-531;
- Bogatyrev Boris Dmitrievich, P-433;
- Gorshkov Evgeny Evgenevich, E-304;
- Chetoshnikov Sergey Aleksandrovich, E-163М;
- Goppe Aleksey Vladimirovich, ZlM-304 (Zlatoust branch);
- Lyubimova Anastasiya Andreevna, ZlM-444 (Zlatoust branch);
- Sorokin Georgy Vladimirovich, ZlM-507 (Zlatoust branch);
- Belousov Evgeny Viktorovich, first year postgraduate of Electric Drive and Industrial Plant Automation Department.
Wednesday, 14 November, 2012 - 16:00