Under Project 5-100 (Russian Academic Excellence Project), South Ural State University has been offering a comprehensive English language programme for undergraduate students since September 2016. The project is headed by Director of the Institute of Linguistics and International Communication Elena Yaroslavova and designed to improve English language skills of undergraduate students (to at least B1 level) so that they feel comfortable with and are part of international education and research.
- To develop and introduce a system of intensive language training
- To provide the necessary facilities for the successful implementation of the programme for undergraduate students;
- To develop and implement a comprehensive system for the performance evaluation of individual students;
- To offer professional development courses for English language teachers.
The successful implementation of the project should result in:
- the introduction of a blended method of learning the English language;
- undergraduate students’ active participation in international exchange programmes;
- the development of facilities and resources in accordance with the international teaching and learning standards.
12.07.2018 How are Foreign Languages Taught at SUSU?