South Ural State University
Office 514, Main University Building
76, Prospect Lenina
Tel.: +7 351 272 31 57, +7 351 272 31 56
Head of the Office of Academic Writing
Candidate of Sciences (Philology)
Associate Professor at the Department of Foreign Languages
The Office was established on October 3 of 2016 within implementation of 5—100 Programme of Russian Government for enhancement of global competitiveness of higher education institutions.
The purpose of creation and the prioritised sphere of the Academic Writing Office’s activity is development of publishing activity skills and professional communications of researchers of SUSU (NRU).
Activity of the Office is targeted at integration of research and academic-and-teaching staff of SUSU into the world academic society.
Specialists of the Academic Writing Office render the following free services to SUSU employees, connected with publications in Scopus and Web of Science:
- consultation on the issues of writing an article and selecting journals
- tutoring support of authors’ publishing activity
- translation of articles from Russian into English
- correction of articles in English language
- conduction of specialised courses (academic writing in English language)