If you need help solving a particular problem, investigating Research & Development opportunities, writing a grant application, the International Programmes and Funds department can help you.
The International Programmes and Funds department supports two key components of the University’s mission:
- delivering its aspiration to be a research led institution with an international reputation,
- offering access to the vast database of research grants for scientists of all disciplines.
Why we are here?
The International Programmes and Funds department can provide support for research grant proposals from first idea through to final submission or at any stage in between. We can support your application by providing advice on preparation, costing and submission of grant applications.
- Support and advice on research funding opportunities and grant application procedures,
- Regularly updated application calls news,
- Assistance in forging research and educational partnerships with external parties,
- Up to date research funding database,
- Individual researchers alerts via email about the available research grants in accordance with their research focus.
If you are an international visitor looking for academic partnership and building up a right consortium for your project, please contact our team via emails or mailing address:
International Affairs Division
Room 913 Main building
Lenin ave., 76
We will help you to find the right match for your future project!