Head of the Department
Tatiana Yuryenva Subbotina
Associate Professor, Candidate of Sciences (Pedagogy)
Department’s Main Functions:
- General management of the Department’s employees and controlling of fulfillment of the Department’s tasks;
- Elaboration, maintenance and development of the system of attracting foreign scientists for collaboration; and
- Planning and organizing of activity on employment of foreign scientists to perform science work and teaching at the University.
In compliance with the strategic goal of the University’s Competitiveness Enhancement Program, the main fields of the Department’s activity include forming of a system of international recruiting of foreign scientists, creating of a platform for development and strengthening of collaboration with partner countries in the field of higher education internationalization, in particular creating and developing of a wide range of contacts with the world’s research centers, and integration into the internationals scientific community.
- Informing the target audience on the possibilities for foreign scientists to work at the University;
- Planning the activity on employment at (attracting to) the University of foreign scientists to perform science work and teaching;
- Offering flexible forms of collaboration, including regarding the terms and involvement;
- Assuring interaction with the heads of the University divisions which attract foreign scientists to be employed at the University;
- Creating a support service for foreign specialists working at the University, including preparing of a competitive compensation package comprising international level salary and social bonuses;
- Information and methodic, as well as organizational support of the University divisions and employees in their integration into international projects;
- Organizing participation of the University employees in scientific and education projects within the framework of international programs and funds;
- Coordinating big-scale international projects; and
- Developing and strengthening of the international collaboration with the universities of partner countries.
International Scientific Cooperation
Specialist on Working with Foreign Citizens
Elena Valerievna Kladova
Balakina Yulia Vitalievna
+7 (351) 267-97-98