Address: 76 Lenin Prospect, Chelyabinsk 454080
Room 913 of the Main Building
Telephone: +7 (351) 267-94-56
Head of the International Affairs Division
Olga Nikolaevna Yaroshenko
The International Affairs Division performs the following activities:
- Elaborating and fulfilling the strategy of development of the University’s international activity.
- Facilitating the process of the University internationalization.
- Coordinating and facilitating the activity of the divisions on international development and cooperation.
- Interacting with foreign partners, international organizations, national embassies and consulates, including the Russian Federation diplomatic missions abroad, as well as national cultural centers and associations, and also ministries and state services.
- Information-and-analysis support of the University’s international activity, including organizing of workshops, conferences, awareness sessions, advanced training courses, providing content for information resources, etc., as well as forming and submitting of the reporting documentation.
- Expanding and supporting programs on academic mobility for students and research-and-teaching staff, as well as facilitating the participation of the University divisions in the international collaboration programs aiming at improving the quality of education programs and strengthening the University’s international standing.
- Fulfillment of international interdisciplinary projects jointly with foreign partner universities.
- Organizing studies for foreign students under education programs of the University.
Structure of the International Affairs Division